Guess what? I watch The Bachelor… and I’m not ashamed to admit it!
Yup. I’m a bona fide reality TV junkie. In fact, I’m willing to fully disclose to the world just how obsessed I am with reality television.
Basically, I’ve never missed an episode of:
- Big Brother
- Project Runway
- Hell’s Kitchen
- Dancing with the Stars
- The Apprentice
- …aaaaand The Bachelor
(Note: There are more, but I have to keep SOME of my dignity intact!)
Anyway, why am I suddenly letting the world know about this secret life that I lead behind closed doors?
2 words: Catherine Giudici.
She’s currently a contender to win Sean’s heart in the latest season of ABC’s The Bachelor. And I’m going to call it right now… Catherine will be engaged to Sean!
Now, I really have no idea if she will indeed be the last girl with the last rose. However, I sure as heck hope my prediction is true!
Why? Because Catherine is awesome. Or at least, just from what I know about her based on…
- Watching the show
- Following her @clmgiudici Twitter profile
- Checking out her official website
- And reading her Seattleite vegan food blog series
(Note: OK, Catherine? If you somehow end up finding and/or reading this blog post, please don’t be alarmed. I swear I’m not a stalker! I just happen to work for an Internet marketing company as a Director of Search Marketing, soooo… searching for stuff online is something I do best.)Anyway, like I was saying earlier… I’m a die hard Bachelor fan. But I’ve never rooted for someone to win as much as I am now for Catherine.
(Note: OK, well, I was ecstatic when J.P. won on Ashley’s season of The Bachelorette. But that was different… J.P. wasn’t a gal contender. I just thought he was cute!)
So yes. This is the first Bachelor season where I’m declaring my support for a female contender!
That’s right, I’m 100% on the Catherine train! Maybe because she reminds me of, well, me…
- She’s oh-so-quirky (adorable!) and a self-admitted dork (and everyone knows I’m all about the nerd love, as a fellow geek girl myself!)
- She’s both creative AND tech savvy (now that’s a winning formula in my books)
- She’s got a passion for fashion (a trait that’s shared by this stylishly domestic homemaker)
- …and she represents us Asian girls in the world with a love of cute white guys!
So… long story short: You go, girl!
I hope everything ends well for you on this season of The Bachelor. ‘Cause you rock my socks!
P.S. Dinosaurs? They totally kick ass. Ever heard of the Boise, Idaho band Built to Spill… and their song, Big Dipper? Doug Martsch sings about brontosauruses. You’d like it.