/əˈbout THē bläggər/
- A biographical document connected to the World Wide Web on the subject of the blogger behind a particular blog website.
Things you gotta know about me? My name is Karina, and I’m the blogger behind the Knitting and Purling blog.
First off, I live and breathe arts and crafts (especially knitting, but also jewelry making, scrapbooking and photography!).
Secondly, I have a penchant for all things domestic… from cooking and baking to gardening, and from general homemaking to interior design. Just think of me as a younger, mini version of Martha Stewart (whom I adore, by the way)!And lastly, I love to shop. Period.
I definitely have under my belt heavy duty experience in both offline and online shopping… especially when it comes to buying beauty products, shoes, handbags and other fashion apparel.
I also strongly believe in buying handmade whenever possible, including supporting local artisans at every (and I mean every!) one of a kind show or craft fair that passes through my hometown of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Nothing makes me happier than purchasing one of a kind clothing, jewelry, fashion accessories, home furnishings, and more.
Which is why I’m also a one of a kind jewelry designer and shop owner of the official Knitting and Purling store. Visit the online store to shop handmade geeky gifts for computer nerds.
But just ’cause I’m a gal who loves to shop, doesn’t mean I’m a fan of splurging my hard earned cash! Follow my blog for frugal money saving tips and tricks on how to lead a frugal lifestyle.
Oh, and P.S… to truly round up a description of my characteristics, you’ll need to throw in…
- A dash of computer geekery
- I’m a proud 100% nerdy girl, through and through!
- This includes a love for all things SEO (Researching keywords? Dissecting crawl errors? That’s my kind of tech talk!)
- A sprinkle of travelholism
- Globe trekking? Road tripping? City hopping? This globetrotter has done them all!
- …And a love affair with photography
- I’m a proud amateur shutterbug who likes hoarding cameras (DSLRs? Interchangeable lens cameras? Got myself 2 of each… not to mention a half dozen point & shoots)
And that’s pretty much me in a nutshell! Thanks for reading all about moi.
Want to be friends? I love connecting with new people online… especially those who share the same interests as me. Feel free to leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to exchange blogroll links, network, exchange guest blog posts, etc.