/əˈbout THē bläggər/
- A biographical document connected to the World Wide Web on the subject of the blogger behind the Knitting and Purling blog
Things you gotta know about me? My name is Karina, and I’m the blogger behind the Knitting and Purling blog.
First off, I live and breathe arts and crafts (especially knitting, but also jewelry making, scrapbooking and photography!).
Secondly, I have a penchant for all things domestic… from cooking and baking to gardening, and from general homemaking to interior design. Just think of me as a younger, mini version of Martha Stewart (whom I adore, by the way)!And lastly, I love to shop. Period.
I definitely have under my belt heavy duty experience in both offline and online shopping… especially when it comes to buying beauty products, shoes, handbags and other fashion apparel.
I also strongly believe in buying handmade whenever possible, including supporting local artisans at every (and I mean every!) one of a kind show or craft fair that passes through my hometown of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Nothing makes me happier than purchasing one of a kind clothing, jewelry, fashion accessories, home furnishings, and more.
Which is why I’m also a one of a kind jewelry designer and shop owner of the official Knitting and Purling store. Visit the online store to shop handmade geeky gifts for computer nerds.
But just ’cause I’m a gal who loves to shop, doesn’t mean I’m a fan of splurging my hard earned cash! Follow my blog for frugal money saving tips and tricks on how to lead a frugal lifestyle.
Oh, and P.S… to truly round up a description of my characteristics, you’ll need to throw in…
- A dash of computer geekery
- I’m a proud 100% nerdy girl, through and through!
- This includes a love for all things SEO (Researching keywords? Dissecting crawl errors? That’s my kind of tech talk!)
- A sprinkle of travelholism
- Globe trekking? Road tripping? City hopping? This globetrotter has done them all!
- …And a love affair with photography
- I’m a proud amateur shutterbug who likes hoarding cameras (DSLRs? Interchangeable lens cameras? Got myself 2 of each… not to mention a half dozen point & shoots)
And that’s pretty much me in a nutshell! Thanks for reading all about moi.
Want to be friends? I love connecting with new people online… especially those who share the same interests as me. Feel free to leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com if you want to exchange blogroll links, network, exchange guest blog posts, etc.